Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Welcome - Post #1

Welcome to my new blog! My name is Harry Miller and i'm 15 years old. I am a sophomore in high school in Massachusetts. I guess you could say I'm a pretty normal guy.

In this blog i intend to share with you my life stories -- some good, some bad -- and anything that goes along with, well, me. All of these posts will express my ideas and inner feelings towards just about everything in life. Anything i notice or find worthy of sharing i will talk about. Don't be startled to find any random info or facts i've come across and found interesting. Also please excuse all of my mistakes regarding typing/spelling or any of that kind of stuff. To end (and encourage thinking about my next topic) i'll leave you with a quote. "The world around us is evidence of God."


1 comment:

erizabesu said...

hi harry..
Thanks for visiting my blog.
It is nice to have you as friend.
Take care and GBU.