Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Do you believe in god?

In my last post i forgot to mention a major aspect of my life. I'm Jewish. And religion is a big part of my life. Lately I've done some deep thinking, and discussing with my rabbi and fellow class mates. The key question when facing any religious view or statement is to first think 'Do i believe in God?'.

Atheist -- Agnostic -- Theist

<-- where do you stand ? -->


If you read this please respond with your beliefs and a reason. I'll check back and start my discussion soon. Feel free to comment.

2 comments:

Eldrix said...

hey, good topic, and before anything am not keep in mind every one has their own opinions, so here i go

my poitn of view as to "god" is a being inside of you, the little voice in the back of your mind, to me thats good. and the bible oh boy dotn get me started, but to make the long story short, i belive the bible is imporant but people take it too far, and soemtimes i wonder is it all a long story, ( the bible) made to target the people who need hope and a reason to live, was this the true reason for the bible? we will never know.

C. Om said...

Great blog topics so far. Stop by my blog. I talk about this all the time. Peace.